Ayurvedic Medicine for Constipation
Get rid of this unbearable constipation with Vanshveda’s ayurvedic medicines
Constipation is one of the common problems faced by many people. It can happen to any person of any age and this particular problem is not likely to be discussed in mixed company. Many of us would not discuss this with your colleague, boss, family or your considerable other. But it is a fact that almost every second person on earth is facing this problem of constipation at least once in their whole life spam and many suffer it frequently.
It is basically a disease resembling to Vibandha as describes in our ancient Ayurveda. It refer to the bowel movements that are difficult to pass or infrequent and in general less bowel movements. Solid hard stool, feeling of bloating, painful defecation, incomplete elimination and uncomfortable abdominal are some common factors of constipation. It is a very common gastro intestine disorder experienced by many people.
There are various conditions that can cause constipation. Some of them would be like:
- Unsettled process of absorption
- Propelling of feces in intestines
- Stool formation etc
Constipation can be caused due to insufficient intake of fibre, bad fluid intake or side effect of any medication. Sometimes it can be caused due to any mechanical obstacle or major problems like colon cancer.
Elderly people are more likely to undergo constipation due to change in their diet routine, less body movement, medication and intestinal motility. It is more common in women as compared to men.
Not only elders it can happen to children as well. By knowing more about constipation, its remedies and solution, you should know the symptoms of having constipation.
The symptoms can be like:
Some medical situation cause symptoms that varies from person to person, but constipation is not particularly one of those. The top symptoms are somewhat stagnant and the person suffers either similar symptoms or same symptoms.
Most of the conditions recount to bowel factions, which includes:
- Majorly upset stomach
- Lack of movements for at least 2 to 4 days
- Less than 2 movements over the course
- Cramping in lower stomach
- Straining while using the washroom
Alleviating the indication is what most people want when they browse for this particular problem. These remedies comprise into 2 major categories:
- Medical remedies
- Home remedies
And the 3rd category is an Ayurvedic medicine that is a perfect amalgamation of medical and home remedies.
Constipation from Ayurvedic Point Of View
According to Ayurveda, some symptoms of constipation are:
Depending on the formation of the person, there are dissimilar observed symptoms of constipation. The following are some of the symptoms:
- Vata dosha symptoms – The first indication is a changing colour of the tongue like brown or whitish, which cannot be cleaned simply. These people also have infrequent feelings of restlessness in their stomachs with flatulence. Stools are tough to eliminate, and food takes a long time to get digested correctly.
- Pitta dosha symptoms – The person will scrutinize vaguely yellowish stools and there will be an ablaze sensation in the anal canal as they pass the stool.
- Kapha dosha symptoms – The colon feels weighty and there is stumpy digestive fire. The individual will feel tired most of the time. The person will also pass faded colored stools which are more or less white in color. There is a sturdy feeling of gas and flatulence. Bad breath (halitosis) is also a general problem in this type.
Types of constipation
Constipation can be generally described into two types:
- a) Casual or temporary: Can be caused by indigestion, overeating, contaminated food or bacterial infection.
- b) Chronic or habitual: Occurs mainly in the elderly typically due to the loss of tonality in the sphincter muscles. It is also obtainable by person’s afflicting from haemorrhoidal tissues or piles.
Different types of oral ayurvedic Laxatives to manage constipation as mentioned in Ayurveda
depict in Sharangdhara Samhita (one among Laghutrayee; in the commencement of 13th century) a variety of herbs and their arrangements for restoring usual emigration of Distract. These include – Carminative, Laxative, Purgative and Cathartics
Ayurvedic Remedies for Constipation
- In case of constipation one supposed to be very cautious with the use of laxatives as they can usually deteriorate the colon due to their sturdy act. They should be taken only in severe circumstances. It is always better to use easy diet remedies. A lot can be improved by correct consumption habits.
- Consumption of freshly cooked food is advisable. Spices like coriander, cumin seeds, fennel, turmeric powder and asafetida is good as it makes the foodstuff effortlessly digestive.
- Correct chewing of food is very significant.
- Take abundance of leafy salads and vegetables.
- Very common and popular Vanshveda Ayurvedic Churna for constipation is very useful during the disease.
- A glass of lukewarm milk with 10 gram ghee at bed time will also help
Ayurvedic medicines for Constipation– at Vanshveda
All our medicines are produced from natural herbs and we strictly follow the ayurveda for all the ingredients that we use in our medicines. We provide best ayurvedic medicine for constipation and gas problems which provides instant relief to the person. All our medicines are safe and made up of natural ingredients that are easy to intake. Our medicines for constipation are tried and tested before giving to the patients as we value health and life a lot. Our medicines come in two forms:
- Vanshveda Ayurvedic Churna for constipation
- Vanshveda Ayurvedic Syrup for constipation
Vanshveda Ayurvedic Churna for constipation: this magical ayurvedic churna is an excellent combination of renowned herbs that balances all three doshas in your body. It is used to prevent as well as cure the purpose. It miraculous ayurvedic churna rejuvenates your body on daily basis and improves your resistance power to fight all bad bacteria in your stomach and intestines and helps passing the stool easily. This ayurvedic churna is useful in all type of physical conditions.
Sanai(crotalaria verrucosa), nishoth(operculina turpethum), saunf(foeniculum vulgare), ajwain(Trachyspermum ammi), haritki(Terminalia chebula), sunthi(Zingiber offlcinale), baibidang(Embelia ribes) and black salt.
Directions of use:
½ to 2 teaspoonful or as per directed by physician before bed time with warm water
1.This well known and unique Ayurvedic Churna helps detoxifying your body channels and make sure to take care of your digestive system properly.
- It is one of the best churna for constipation that removes all the dead cells and detoxifies your whole body to keep it healthy inside.
- Apart from that it stimulates your metabolism and helps in managing weight loss by helping the stomach to digest the food properly.
- It is also beneficial in different types of disease related to lungs and liver.
- It is an anti oxidant churna that reduces the harmful effect of free radical in the body.Vanshveda Ayurvedic Syrup for constipation
This Ayurvedic Syrup for constipation works like a magic wand in your body. It helps in treating gastritis, bloating, and indigestion flatulence, irregular and insufficient elimination. It basically acts like a mild laxative to relieve gas and constipation problem.
Benefits of having Ayurvedic Syrup for constipation
- It treats constipation, gas, acidity and cures bloating
- Provide instant relief from irregular and insufficient abolition
- Helps fighting nausea
- Improves digestion
- Works as a mild laxative to alleviate gas
- Intestinal catarrh and treats dysentery
- Helps in passing the stool easily
- Useful in itching, tormenting, insecure feeling, weakness
- Provides instant relief in difficult, dry and white stool
- It also cure piles
- Intense pain in anus
Elaichi(Elettaria cardamomum), sonth(Zingiber officinale), kali mirch(Piper nigrum), piple(Ficus religiosa), amla(Phyllanthus emblica), bahera(Terminalia bellrica), harad(Terminalia chebula), ghee kawar, danti(Baliospermum montanum muell), trivarta(Operculina turpethum), sugar(Saccharum officinarum), endrayan(Citrullus colocynthis).
Directions to use:
Adults: 10 to 20 ml twice a day
Children: 5 to 10 ml twice a day or as directed by the physician
Ayurveda Diet for person having Constipation
According to Vanshveda experts, a person suffering from constipation must follow these Do’s and Don’ts:
- Drink ample of fluids: Taking 8 glass of water a day helps your stool get soft and eliminate easily. Having adequate amount of fluids may also help the stool leave the colon.
- Eat dried and fresh fruit: Fruit particularly dried fruit is full of fibre and is one of the best foods that help in constipation. Along with water, fibre helps you to get rid of hard stool easily and eliminate in morning. Figs, bananas, prunes, apples are some rich source of fibre fruits that can help you get rid of constipation.
- Intake of green vegetables: Vegetables are super high in fibre and can solve the problem of constipation naturally. Salads, legumes, pinto beans and all raw green vegetables are rich in fibre so having them is a super great choice to get relief from hard stool and constipation. Fibres help your digestive system to pass all bad cells in intestine and keep your system healthy and positive.
- Include whole grain for fibre: Start eating oatmeal, flax seed, wheat bran cereal and whole grain bread in your meals. Make a goal of having at least 35 grams of fibre per day and just an ounce of wheat cereal which gives 10 grams.
- Stop the consumption of processed or packed food: All processed food doesn’t have enough of fibre. Consumption of processed food can cause major constipation. It is always better to opt for natural fruits, foods and vegetables than to go for packed foods.
- Stop caffeinated or coffee all day: Caffeine is compost so it can cause you to have an uncomfortable bowel movement. Apart from that it can cause dehydration in your body which leads to major constipation.
- Go overboard on milk or dairy products: Dairy products may not trouble you much but lactose in dairy product produces gas which makes you uncomfortable whole day and during bowel movement. Foods full of cheese are also very bad for your health so make sure to consume very less in order to avoid stomach issues. Start taking yogurt, non fat milk and low fat sources.
- Intake of alcohol: Just like caffeine, alcohol also dehydrates your body which causes constipation. Less intake of alcohol can help you in proper bowel movements and rid of constipation.
Regime to follow for healthy bowel movements
Having a bowel movement everyday on same time is not easy for every person. An individual should always try to go when the urge first arrives. Not going for pool or delaying can cause major issues in your intestine which may lead to hard stool that becomes more difficult to pass every day.
Our body needs time to digest the food that we eat, so a person should give some time to his or her body to pass on stool after any meal. Irregular meal times leads to irregular bowel movements.
Stress can make your pool difficult to pass. You should give enough time to use the bathroom and come out after proper bowel movement.
Diet to follow for constipation
- Take sufficient fruits, fresh juices, salads, green and leafy vegetables. Whole grain bread can be taken. Unpolished rice can be taken moderately.
- Fried foods and beans should not be taken. Vegetables like cauliflower, cabbage, and broccoli are not good.
- It is very much essential to form a routine of stool passing early morning. Usual physical exercise is also significant for having lucid bowels. One must try to have relaxed mentality free from nervousness, strain etc.
Natural remedies to treat constipation
Apart from pure and 100% effective medicines of Vanshveda, our expert also advice to follow regimes like Laxatives, even herbal laxatives, should be used with caution. The gentlest remedies for constipation include various regimes to follow:
- Exercise daily: Exercising can help your body muscles to stimulate in the lower part of your abdominal. This part of our body stimulates the waste from our body when we work on our muscles and the poop comes out easily. Walking everyday and jogging can help you get rid of constipation.
- Posture and relaxation: When you are stressful it becomes difficult to have a good bowel movement. Keeping yourself relax and giving enough time to your morning regime can help you have a proper bowel movement.
- Consuming Healthy Food: Stay away from junk food. Eat at regular intervals and go in for home cooked healthy meals. Avoid consuming processed food as it can have a long term bad influence on your health. Fruits and vegetables form a part of a healthy diet. Keep your sugar as well as sodium consumption within decent limits.
- Prunes: This particular dried fruit is highly rich in fibre, and fibre is only good source for your body to help your digestive system works properly. Intake of few prunes will help you to have a proper bowel movement.
- Senna:It is a plant, its fruits and leaves are majorly used as natural laxative. It is easily available everywhere and can be taken in any form whether liquid or tablet. This rich herb takes almost 8 hours to work. An individual should take it before going to bed and soak it overnight which will lead to good bowel movement in the morning.
- Flaxseed oil: Flaxseed oil is a good source to get rid of constipation. It can be taken normally or as a supplement.
- Do Meditation: Meditate regularly because it will make you a calm as well composed person. You will get clarity of thought and action.
- Do not be sleep deprived: Sleep is usually neglected as present day generation is glued to gadgets. People either work or party till the wee hours of the morning and this has a negative impact on their health which leads to bad bowel movement.
- Try getting up early in the morning: If you like to stay up till late, start rescheduling all your activities. Begin by waking up an hour earlier and see how your life changes for better. You will feel relaxed as there will be enough time to do things.
As you know we live in a materialistic world and look for readymade stuff, so it is important for us to not completely rely on home remedies. One must consult the experts and go for ayurvedic medicines provided by Vanshveda which gives you 100% results.
FAQs about Ayurvedic Treatment for Constipation
What is the best medicine for constipation?
All the ayurvedic medicines available in the market talks about their quality and claims to be the best amongst others. But the best medicines are those which are completely safe and cure to the person without any side effects. Don’t just buy the medicines basis on ayurveda always check the ingredients, date of manufacturing and expiry date before consumption. Ayurvedic Churna for constipation by Vanshveda has best ingredients that make sure that the disease is cured from the roots and leave your body healthy.
What is the best home remedy for constipation?
- Take 1 tsp of castor oil before bed time
- Make a habit of drinking enough of water in the morning. Start with 2 glasses and increase up to 6 to 7 glasses. It is beneficial if you store the water in copper utensil overnight.
- Eat dried figs soaked overnight in the morning.
- Apply 3 to 4 drops of castor oil on navel. It will help in passing the stool for adults as well as kids.
- You can also opt for sesame oil on navel after bath with a hot towel on lower abdominal
How can i get immediate relief from constipation?
There are various medicines available in the market that insures instant relief from constipation but it is very important to see the ingredients and quality of the medicine before consuming. Vanshveda’s churna and syrup for constipation are the best 100% ayurvedic medicine that provide instant relief to constipation and passes the stool easily early morning. After having these medicines your body will feel healthy, light and rejuvenated. It is one of the best churna for constipation.
Vanshveda, is a fresh start up of ayurvedic products that are easily available online. It provides ayurvedic medicines for constipation and other health problems with the secrets of Ayurveda. We totally believe in providing natural and herbal medicines to our clients for 100% good result. Our products are based on purity and genuineness that leaves a positive impact on your body by eliminating bad cells and solving the disease easily. We take care of our customer that is why we only use natural ingredients to avoid any side effect. It is a fact that you will not get instant results from ayurvedic medicine but you will surely be treated properly for life time. All our medicines are treated properly in labs. So, don’t just go for instant relief work on your disease to remove it from roots. You can order these medicines online and get relief from your problematic disease easily. We are just a click or call away, get your medicines on your door step. You can also opt for customize medical kits according to your requirement.
So, don’t delay as your health is your life. Staying healthy should be your prime motive rest everything falls in place. Vanshveda, makes sure to provide a proper Ayurvedic Medicine for Constipation and other disease that are troubling you since so many days.
Follow the ancient ayurvedic secrets to experience a healthy present and upcoming future. Contact us for the best ayurvedic treatments that you have never experienced before. Make it a regular routine of exercising, drinking plenty of water and staying positive,
Read More – Ayurvedic Treatment for Cough and Sore Throat
Read More – Ayurvedic medicine for Thyroid – That Works