In simple language increased or abnormal desire of anything may be termed as addiction. However in medical terms it is a constant dysfunction of brain system constituting rewards, motivation and memory. It is in an abnormal manner that a body craves for a substance or behavior. The most common types of addiction that has been part of the society from centuries are addiction to Drugs, alcohol and Cigarette. Their obsession is not just harmful but life threatening if not withdrawal before it is too late.
At the same time withdrawal from addiction too is not a great deal for those who have switched to Quit addiction powder leveraged by Vanshveda for effortless and easy withdrawal from aforementioned three addictions. This Ayurveda based capsule manufactured under Vanshveda ensures gradual self-control, diminishes craving, aids in fabricating emotional response and decline the urge for detrimental compulsions.
Hassle free consumption and not too harsh for taste buds despite of some strong ayurveda based ingredients with pungent taste and smell. This is what Vanshveda is best at, as we bring you absolutely apposite for oral intake and highly effective addiction withdrawal powder aiding gradual but effectual giving up of the addiction.
For best result take a spoonful of quit addiction powder with Luke warm water or milk. In other case, go with the prescription of Ayurveda experts. It can be however mixed in food items secretly too.
There is no specific time for its intake. You may take it with the meal or add secretly in the food of addicted personnel.
- Brahmi – addiction weakens the potency of brain, however brahmi has proven numerous benefits to brain. It lays better control over thoughts and emotions helping addicted to consolidate himself.
- Kasni – It is used as diuretic, antipyretic, laxative, detoxifying, and tonic for liver. It is effective in treating the consequential damages of addiction of alcohol, smoking and drugs to the liver, bile and renal system.
- Bhringraj – Bhrigaraj assuage hyperacidity, bowel inflammation and boost immunity system of addicts.
- Giloy – Giloy boosts the immunity and is a rejuvenating agent too. Giloy is a resource of antioxidant properties that improves health. Giloy also removes toxins from both the kidneys and the liver and ensure to flush out free radicals.
- Arjun chal- It is termed as cardiac tonic that build the heart stronger. It minimizes the poisonings and control blood pressure.
- Bhumi Amla – it puts check on thirst, purifies blood and combats infections.
- Vadri Kand- it cures the allergic skin issues which often augment in addictions.
- Mulaithi – It safeguards the liver along with curing certain liver related disorders such as liver damage, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. It is very helpful in treating digestive issues.
- Ashvagandha – Ashvagandha assist in sharpening the memory and induces sleep.
- Tulsi – It strengthens the immunity and aids in fighting bacterial & viral infections.
- Harar – it treats headache and migraine pain.
- Nag Keshar – It is amazingly beneficial in ailment of joint pains and headache that commonly strikes addicted folks.
- Amla – It acts as a immunity booster along with improving the health of brain and its functioning. It also lowers blood sugar and cholesterol level. .
Special Traits Family Nutrition
|Gender||Men & Women|
|Serving Per Pack||100 g|
|Serving Size||1 teaspoon|