Vijaysar, an ordinary looking bark also known as Indian Kino & Malabar Kino promises multiple health benefits. As per Ayurveda , Pterocarpus Marsupium has proved its metal worldwide by being miraculously effective for medicinal purpose. Found in the abundance in the forests of Karela and Karnataka, Vanshveda brings you purest form of Vijaysar bark apt for the usage of folks. We bring you cleaned and purified wooden bark to avoid probable hazards from being exposed to dust, germs, birds waste etc while being on the tree.
A 100% Original Vijaysar Tree Product is considered a marvel for curing diabetes. It is also immensely supportive in decreasing Cholesterol, Arthritis & excessive weight. In addition to it, Vijaysar acts as a blood purifier and controls pain in limbs and is meant for both the genders.
- Take a piece of bark of Vijaysar and dip it overnight or for more span in the in a non metallic glass.
- The color of water turns reddish brown gradually and is an indication of discharge of nutrients and other components of Vijaysar bark. It develops neutral taste ( neither sweet nor salty) which can be easily be sipped after removing the bark.
- Dip the bark again for next day nip or you may also keep it dipped in water always as it doesn’t lay any harm on consumption rather it releases more of its nutrients in water.
- The more you soak stick in water, the more benefits you would derive
- For best result, drink it early in the morning with empty stomach.
- You may drink a glass or two in day time too but remember do not replace it with your normal water intake for your quench.
- Consult an ayurvedic expert for its intake as your state of health determines its quantum of intake.
|Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian||Vegetarian ( herbs based)|
Special Traits Family Nutrition
|Concern||Diabetes/ high cholesterol/ lymph pain|
|Gender||Men & Women|
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Drink the water only twice or thrice a day maximum; do not substitute it with your normal water which is extremely vital.